Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Blogger's Sunset

So many colors come together. Some hold my rapt attention. Brilliant, bright, they light my heart with sparks and glows. The things I know from having gone to experience them.

Some leave me to make no mention. They're holding court in my imagination. It's a positive attraction that blends and bends like water into my perception. My vision becomes a liquid rainbow of ideas to ponder and moments of wonder.

Fine shades of deepest meaning come through in the seeing and go deeper in the sharing with the others who have come to talk things over.

It's the individual, momentary, lasting beauty of a sunset in the company of friends will be friends when sunrise comes again.

This is my blogging metaphor -- a thank you song as big as a sunset with gratitude as profound.

--me strauss Letting me be

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz

Wonderful re-cap. Lovely picture too. So the old 'adagio' rings still true:

A picture tells more than a 1000 words ;-)

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi karin!
You got here before I told the group. thank you for that. The compliment is so lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

As usual Liz, you're wonderful ability for prose and poetry says at all...uniquely Liz.

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi Kirk!
Thank you. It's nice to know you hear the music in it.

Janus Torrell said...

When I heard the title Bloggers sunset I thought that meant retirement...glad to know you were talking about a real sunset.

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi Janus!
That's so nice. Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful metaphor. :) Thank you.

-BlueSky

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Ah Blue Sky!
Bloggers don't get enough appreciation. :)

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful picture, powerful metaphor. It is not only a bloggers sunset. It is every dreamers sunset.

Thank you!
Lucid

dsnake1 said...

Whew! You had me worried there for a while, i thought you were quitting blogging. :)

gonna miss your writings if you do that.

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hi Dsnake,
I had no idea that I would cause those feelings. I'l be direct if that time ever comes. I promise.

Thank you for caring.